Evaluation of the trip to Portugal

 

 

Amelia Ozga

During my trip to Portugal i enjoyed the tours the most, especially to lisbon and dinner by the atlantic ocean. interaction with peers from other countries allowed me to improve my English. additionally, participation in bartending workshops allowed me to gain experience that I will use in the future. I learned a lot from this trip and I have very fond memories of it.

Gabriela Cisło

 

What I liked most about my trip to Portugal was the trip to Lisbon and the bartending workshops, during which I gained a lot of useful knowledge and improved my English. In addition, thanks to the trip, I gained experience and practice that I will certainly use in the future. I also met many wonderful people and I have memories that I will never forget.

 

Kinga Stępień

When I arrived in Portugal, I was greeted by warm weather, which I immediately liked. Throughout the week we visited various towns and cities that I really liked because I got to know different cultures and flavors and places that I had not seen before, even in pictures. I will remember this trip for the rest of my life.

Marcelina Kopeć

During my trip to Portugal, I liked the trip to Lisbon the most, as well as the time spent at dinner overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. In addition, I met many nice, reliable people from Portugal. I also made new friends with students from Croatia and France. Thanks to these acquaintances, I overcame my language barriers and gained more self-confidence. I also enjoyed the day when I had the pleasure of cooking with students from Portugal. While cooking with them, I acquired new skills related to gastronomy. It was a very nice trip, it taught me something new and I will always remember it fondly.

Roksana Czachor

Portugal is a country of extraordinary charm, where every step reveals new beauty and fascinating history. Thanks to this trip, I finally broke my language barrier and managed to establish new friendships with people from other countries, which gave me more confidence in communication and allowed me to learn new vocabulary. Starting with the capital city, Lisbon, it's impossible not to fall in love with its picturesque streets, beautiful terraces, and friendly people. The ceramic tiles that adorn the buildings made me feel like time had stopped, and it was easy to get lost in admiration of this art.

Obidos is a picturesque town in Portugal that captivated me with its charm. From the very first step into the city, I was enchanted by the sight of the defensive walls that surround Obidos. These magnificent historic walls not only have historical significance but also offer breathtaking panoramic views of the entire town. The narrow cobbled streets, traditional houses covered in white plaster, and colorful flowers at the windows create a romantic atmosphere. Strolling through these streets was a great pleasure, discovering small handicraft shops, art galleries, and charming cafés. During my stay in Portugal, I not only discovered the extraordinary beauty of the country but also experienced the unique Portuguese cuisine, which surprised me with its diversity. I tried seafood, which I had always been skeptical about, and to my surprise, they were truly delicious. The trip to Portugal was truly amazing, and I will definitely repeat it in the future.

 

 

Oskar Kaczor

On May 28, we left Kolbuszowa for Warsaw, at Chopin Airport. And so it all began. It was my first flight, which I will certainly remember very well. I liked Portugal very much, the architecture of the cities, the Tagus River, the Atlantic Ocean and much more. I liked Lisbon the most when we sat and relaxed by the River Tagus or when we strolled through the streets where the characteristic yellow streetcars went by us. But also Óbidos was wonderful, beautiful architecture, souvenir stores, vegetation, restaurants and songs played by local musicians. It was an amazing experience, the only thing to complain about is the length of the trip. Nevertheless, I really want to go back there, to the things I mentioned, and to the people from that school I met. Therefore, as soon as there is an opportunity to return, I will go back without a second thought!

 

 

Karolina Sikora

 During my trip to Portugal , my favorite things were the trips to Lisbon , visiting the Òbidos Castle and having dinner on the Atlantic Ocean . Integration with peers from other countries helped me to improve my confidence in using the English language, as well as meet a lot of cool people and make new friendships. Taking part in the Zero Waste workshops, I learned new skills in cooking and gained new knowledge that I will definitely use in the future. This trip was very nice, I learned a lot from it and I have fond memories of this time during my stay  

 

Jessica Pyra

I really enjoyed my trip to Portugal thanks to the Erasmus+ project. It provided me with new opportunities and greater education in the profession of Nutrition and Catering Services technician. During the trip, I learned a lot about gastronomy and tried new dishes from that region. Together with the group, we prepared non-alcoholic drinks and zero waste dishes, and at the farewell dinner, everyone also had the opportunity to try appetizers and dishes from that region (ripening ham with melon, bread, olives and regional sauces, mussels with pork and potatoes, and cuttlefish with octopus). I also liked this trip because I could admire such beautiful views, monuments and culture of the city for the first time in my life, and also made new friends and improved my English.

 

 

 

Komentarze