Evaluation of mobility to France

 





Anastazja Bieleń



The trip to France within Erasmus+ gave me new possibilities when it comes to finding a job because I got the certificate that proves my cooking abilities and I learned how to make and decorate beverages. I really enjoyed staying in France, I made new friends here! I also learned how oysters are bred and kept to sell or eat, but my favourite part of the journey was going to the Puy du Fou park! It did blow my mind away! Everything here was made with such passion. I loved the costumes and horses and the tricks riders made. The French cuisine shocked me sometimes but I tried some new dishes.

                                                                                              Natalia Kołodziej


I liked the whole trip to France very much, but of course there are things that I liked the most - I had the opportunity to try new dishes and I tried oysters for the first time. I had a chance to be in the amusement park which was amazing, every show was amazing. I had a great time. The trip to France also allowed me to improve my English as I met many people with whom I communicated in English, I also learned how to prepare completely new dishes and I could see the way cooking classes take place in another country. Summing up, the trip was great, I do not regret that I went to France. I would do it again and recommend it to everyone.


Paweł Wiącek


During my stay in France I liked the completely different architecture, the appearance of the buildings, of course sunny weather and nice, kind inhabitants. This trip gave me a lot of new experiences: flying by plane, visiting another country, meeting new people, as well as improving foreign language skills. I learned to make traditional French food and drinks, and learned many new phrases in French.


Marek Burek


I liked the whole trip to France very much. I really liked the Puy du Fou park - it was great pleasure to watch the shows there. I had the opportunity to cross the ocean by bus because the tide was low and there was no water in Passage du Gois. We also visited an oyster farm where we had the opportunity to try the seafood. We also had a workshop in the partner school where I learnt to make and decorate various types of cocktails.

Paulina Wilk


The trip to France was an amazing experience. I saw so many new places. My favourite one was the Puy du Fou park - it was so amazing. I am really amazed. It was a wonderful way to learn some facts of the French history. The great participants were the advantage of the trip. I had not thought that we could have so much in common with people from other countries. Thanks to talking to them I overcame my fear of speaking English. The whole trip was great and I will remember it forever.

                                                                                                             Łucja Mazur


I really enjoyed taking part in the Erasmus trip to France. I loved friendly teenagers from partner schools. This trip has made me more open for new opportunities, helped me make new friends and be more communicative. I learned about traditional French food. Thanks to this project I realized that learning can be fun. It was a great experience and I would love to do it again.

Patrycja Tabaka


On May 29, we went on a week-long trip to France. During this trip I learned a lot. I am more self-confident and I have improved my English language. We visited the city of Nantes, and had the opportunity to try oysters - it was a very strange feeling. We visited the historical park which really made a great impression on me. I will remember this trip very well. In France I met many wonderful people and also gained experience.

                                                                                                                                      Sabina Kardyś

The trip to France gave me many posibilities when it comes to finding a job. I learned how to make Paris- Brest dessert at school, I really enjoyed when we went to met Damien Raballand and his oysters farm. I tried lot of types of food, some of them were shocking or even new to me, I tried to eat as much as I can. When I was in France I learned a little bit of French and English because its very important to communicate aboard. The culture in France is quite different than it is in Poland and I was in shock but I will know how to behave in such situations.



Komentarze