My Erasmus experience - Croatia 2021 - February 11, 2022

 

  • My Erasmus experience - Croatia 2021 - February 11, 2022

     

    I'm very happy that I had the opportunity to take part in the project.  Thanks to him, I got to know the local traditions, culture prevailing in Croatia and many wonderful people who also took part in it.

    Ewelina Tęcza

     

    For me the experience was perfect. I met many wonderful people and had the opportunity to visit and learn a lot about Croatia. I enjoyed this trip.

    Wiktoria Serafin

     

    It was great in Croatia.I have very fond memories of the people I met. I love Croatia!

    Martyna Kozak

     

    The first visit to Croatia is an amazing culinary travel.  I had the opportunity to meet new people and unique tastes.  I love this place and the people who created beautiful moments. Every day I think back to these moments. It was one of my best chapters ever.

    Natalia Wit

     

    One of my favorite trips to Croatia was an international school exchange, I met many friends from other nationalities there, it was a very nice experience. When I was there, I was able to visit Croatia, it is a really beautiful country with a very interesting history and nice people, I hope that I will go there again someday.

    Paweł Dec


    It was a very good experience, I got to know a new country and culture as well. I met new people.

    Anna Kubiś

     

    I really enjoyrd the trip. Learning about traditional dishes and visiting the cities was an enjoyable experience. I met really nice people and I will never forget the moments spent with them. I definitely fell in love with the local landscapes. It was a great sight.
     

    Aleksandra Durak

     

    I liked it very much in Croatia. There were many beautiful views. It was great meeting new people and trying new flavors. I recommend such a trip to everyone.

    Wiktoria Węglarz

Komentarze